Wealth Management Services
Find out more about who we are and our full range of financial services
Our aim is to build a long-lasting relationship with you that is based on trust and is under-pinned by financial advice tailored to your specific requirements, to help you achieve your financial goals.
The first of the Four Pillars of Wealth Management is creating your wealth. Saving monthly is a good way to begin creating your wealth.
Growing your wealth is the second pillar of the Four Pillars of Wealth Management. Financial planning can add value and help you to build a greater amount of wealth than you could without advice.
Preserving your wealth is the third pillar of the Four Pillars of Wealth Management. Wealth preservation is likely to be vital to maintaining the lifestyle you enjoy.
Transferring your wealth is the fourth pillar of the Four Pillars of Wealth Management. Passing on wealth to loved ones is an important aspect of wealth management.
*Will writing and Powers of Attorney involve the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James’s Place and along with Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Frequently asked questions
People are sometimes apprehensive about talking to a Financial Adviser. They do not always see the immediate benefit and may be worried about paying a fee. You are under no obligation after our initial meeting. Before any recommendations are made, we will clearly explain the fees involved and the benefits to you.
If you decide to become a St. James’s Place client, we are confident of the value we can add. St. James’s Place regularly conduct client surveys and 95% of St. James’s Place clients have recommended or would recommend St. James’s Place.
Knowing how to make the most of your life savings can be a daunting exercise. With expert knowledge, a Financial Adviser at Four Wealth Management works closely with you and your family. We make time to understand your aspirations and make recommendations for how to best protect and grow your money.
The difference we can make will depend on which stage of life you are in:
- Creating wealth – We can help you develop and implement a financial strategy as you start saving, acquiring assets and creating your wealth.
- Growing wealth – As your career progresses, the focus will be on in-depth tax-efficient financial planning and appropriate investment strategies to help your money work as hard as it can.
- Preserving wealth – As you approach the end of your career, you might be more concerned about looking after your wealth. We will develop a strategy to help protect your assets and mitigate tax liabilities.
- Transferring wealth – At some point you or a family member will leave a legacy to the next generation. At this stage of life, we can advise you on estate planning and inheritance tax issues to help achieve the most effective transfer of wealth to your loved ones
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
You can have full confidence when you see an Financial Adviser that he/she meets the required industry qualifying criteria.
Your Financial Adviser must:
- Adhered to a code of ethical standards
- Hold the required qualifications for the activities they undertake
- Undertake at least 35 hours of learning activities each year to develop and enhance their abilities.
It is important that you trust the person who will have the important job of giving you advice on your finances which is something that most people consider very personal.
At Four Wealth Management, our Financial Advisers will make recommendations tailored to your individual circumstances and also be able to explain the strategy in plain language so that you are clear about the advantages and disadvantages.
Financial Advisers at Four Wealth Management are representatives of St. James’s Place – one of the largest financial services firms in the UK with a distinctive approach to Investment Management. St. James’s Place are confident about the advice that their advisers provide, that they are willing to guarantee it. Find out more about the St. James Place Advice Guarantee.
What our clients say
Book your place at a complimentary seminar
We offer complimentary seminars on investment planning, retirement planning and inheritance tax mitigation to help you to make more of your money. Our financial advisers will be there to answer your questions.
Book a no obligation review of your finances
If you have any queries or would like to arrange a face to face meeting with an adviser for a no obligation review of your personal finances, simply book a call back using the form below. Alternatively, you can call us on 0117 973 0500.