PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY’S FUTURE
Protecting you and your family from unforeseen circumstances is vital to your financial security
We cannot prevent the unexpected from happening but we can help you to be prepared through our bespoke protection planning service. We will review your current protection policies and offer tailored solutions for you and your family, to provide you with peace of mind. Taking action to protect your family now could save you money in the long term, as protection policies will invariably cost more as you get older.
Areas of protection that we can help with:
- Life insurance – helping your family cope if the worst should happen to you by providing a lump sum upon death, illness, or an income if you are unable to work.
- Critical illness – a tax-free lump sum to help if you are diagnosed with specific conditions.
- Income protection – protect your monthly income if you are unable to work because of accident and sickness.
- Private health insurance – fast access to medical professionals when you need it.
- Long-term care – solutions to help deal with the costs associated with care for you or a relative.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
Frequently asked questions
Your adviser will work with you to determine which protection policies are suited for your circumstances.
Life insurance can be purchased at any age, however, as you get older policies can become more expensive. Therefore, purchasing when you are still relatively young will keep rates lower.